The Technical Side of Retirement
There are a lof of things to consider when closing down a business, and we've done our best to try and make this transition as smooth as possible. There are, however, some loose ends to tie up, and some emotional closure to consider as well.
This page is for the nuts and bolts of busniess for those it applies to. If any of the below situations apply to you, please email by July 31st.
If you're looking for an FAQ on what led to our closure, or would like to reach out directly, HERE is the page you're looking for.
If you're looking for a referral of trusted, skilled, compassionate Massage Therapists to continue your sessions with, HERE is he page for that.
For Clients with a remaining pre-paid series:
Most clients have already transitioned away from pre-paid series to pay at the time of service. For those with a remaining balance, please choose which option you prefer:
1. Receive a refund on the unused balance
2. Receive a 50% refund on the unused balance and gift the remaining balance to your Massage Therapist
3. Waive a refund and gift the entire unused balance to your Massage Therapist
For Clients with an unused gift certificate:
In the State of MA gift cards are valid for 7 years from the date of purchase. With the costs assiclated with our closure, we'll do our best to accomodate requests made before July 31st, 2020. Very few gift cards are still active at this time, but for those who can not use them, please choose which of the following you prefer:
1. The purchaser may request a full refund of the unused dollar amount
2. The purchaser may request a 50% refun on the unused dollar amount
3. The purchaser may gift the unused amount to their Massage Therapist
For Clients looking to well-wish / donate / offer a retirement gift:
This never would have occured to me until someone else pointed it out. It's really not necessary. If you're still insistent on something, here are some options:
2. Use the Hingham location to send physical things (like a card): c/o E Gibson 175 Derby St. #4 Hingham MA 02043
3. Use the main email to send e-cards: